Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%
    Two bugs to report:

(1) In level 5, one east & one north from the start (conatins vires, and two columns of blocks) - one of the later warps places you on the east side of those columns, so you can only proceed to the right. In that room, after pushing the center block, neither the north nor south walls are bombable or walk-through. So you basically have to F6 out of there.

(2) In level 8, one east & one south of the boss (contains blue darknuts, red gibdos, and lava in the center surrounded by blocks) - after defeating the enemies, the "you found a secret sound" plays. Unless there's some secret I'm missing (I pushed all the blocks), this is a minor bug.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfFire View Post

One "new" feature, hidden in the overworld in a few locations.
    I'm almost finished the quest (I really like it so far) but still have no idea what this "new feature" is. I haven't played BS Zelda, so if that's related to the secret, I'm still in the dark.

EDIT:

Spoiler: show
    It occurrs to me you're probably referring to the "pick the bait or shield". If so, that was indeed a nice touch! It's actually a close decision, unlike choosing between the heart or potion.
    Last edited by bigboylink; 12-19-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Information