Thanks for the review and the bug fixes. I'm probably going to leave 3 alone given that in the original there were ways to skip through the dungeons with extra keys by bombing walls. Unfortunately the challenge in designing larger levels is key placement, and it's something I struggled with as I want the levels to have a non-linear feel to them. While there's a usual key -> item -> key -> item -> key -> boss key progression that's pretty standard, I wanted it feel more like you were exploring every corner to collect everything and that it wouldn't feel linear. With regards to the new enemies, we needed to add new enemies as part of the contest, so it felt more natural to add the different wizzrobe types than adding something completely different. I feel you on the enemy groups though (and that's something Nightmare addressed as well), but I think breaking those standard enemy groups made the game more enjoyable. To me nothing is more of a buzz kill than barely making it out of Level 7 alive from wizzrobes and then crushing Level 8 because its mostly super easy Goriyas. Level 6 and 7 in 1st Quest a pretty good example of that.

I'm glad you had fun playing it, as much as I'd like to win the contest, I'd rather have a quest that is challenging, fresh, and fun. From the feedback so far, I seem to have achieved that, so I'm happy no matter the outcome.

As for the last heart container (one of the first ones you can get)
Spoiler: show
Burn a bush to the right of the lost woods. In the 1st there was a 100 rupee bonus here