OK, here's your review LFF:

Difficulty: 99/100

It's probably the most balanced quest I've played so far. A little ROMhackish towards the end though.

NES authenticity: 25/100
This is where you get hurt. The Fire Zols and Gels for one were never in a Zelda game. Second, the Longbow, why? Upgraded wand a little understandable, Mirror Shield a definite no-no. I didn't pick up a Fire Boomerang though, so you're lucky on that one. Also, there seemed to be no sense of enemy groups during the quest, you might want to work on this.

Fun Factor 90/100. This feels a lot like New Quest for better or worse built with today's Zelda Classic in mind. The Overworld definitely needs some work (it felt recycled too much), but the Magic Key gauntlet made you earn it. I might suggest putting something else in place of the Patra 2 and moving that to the room before Ganon for more tradition.

Overall Score: 71.3/100. It's not terrible, but I think some people definitely followed the reqs better and still put out a quality quest. To be fair this will probably burn my quest in the end too, so don't feel bad. Fun one.

-James