Yeah, that did it. I'm sure you used the same trick in Level 7 and I forgot about it. Anyway, done now.

Like CJC, this quest is perhaps a bit too far off from the original quest to qualify for '5th quest' status. At the same time, I could see this quest as it's own '1st quest' series. Very imaginative, how you themed all the dungeons (later combining aspects in some of the rooms). And though I may be in the minority regarding this, I like the 'poison' control-switch gimmick. (Some of the 'lava' level, though, was ridiculously insane, though not unfair. At the least, I doubt anyone is 'zeroing' the quest on the first try.)

A couple typos here and there. Some texts were off-center (like "You're boiling") or had spacing issues (like one mentioning "two dodongo statue").

Overall, I enjoyed this quest very much. It's on my top 5 right now, but the lack of authenticity keeps it from the top spots. Still, I wouldn't mind playing a sequel to this one. I notice that you left out some aspects from earlier quests (like red/blue bubbles and 'life or money' rooms). There's a lot to work with here.