I know some people are going to call me soft and stuff, but I need to say something (too bad I can't show it because OBS keeps freezing):

Your new Level 6 seems very ROMhackish, like Level 8 in your old version. Maybe it's the game designer inside of me, maybe it's something else, but something just feels wrong about it. I know ZC people can do otherwise, but I don't know if Zelda in an official contest should be about reaction time-based skills. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fighting game player, and even being one of the worst with being slow, I'm still a good deal faster than the average player and can handle what you throw at me (though I wish I had a Magic Sword starting 6). I just don't know if it "belongs" with everything going at mega-speed in something Nintendo could possibly be looking at, when they have traditionally made Zelda more like a puzzle-solving than that, and the casual base crowd playing this could have some major issues with it.

You can take this or leave this as you please, if it was your intended design then by all means leave it in, it adds something different to the final pool. But I just needed to put my two cents in on this fact of how I feel about this.

I'm not saying one or two enemies is bad, but a whole lot is going to cause issues.

-James