0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.63%
    OK, I looked through your quest. For some reason, the Wizzrobes guarding the Map in Level 3 don't appear. This is why I never got the Map. Meanwhile, I couldn't find the Compass anywhere in Level 4.

I found out why it was so easy for me to get the Magic Sword: there are TWO of them. You left an unintentional one at the Quest 1 Level 6 entrance.

I thought I saw two possible entrances to Level 6 in your quest. The one in the graveyard doesn't work at all; perhaps it was an older version. The entrance along the bottom row of screens, you have Link start in screen 73 ... and this SHOULD be screen 74. This is what makes the game currently unable to be finished.

[EDIT: I see that when I leave Level 6 on my own accord, I end up in the graveyard. Would explain what I saw in the editor.]

(Level 8 is exceedingly difficult. I think there's too much in there. But this is just my opinion.)
    Last edited by Coyotek4; 12-30-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Thread Information