OK, finally finished this quest. (Sorry, but I voted 'could not complete' earlier and cannot change it back.)

Check Screen 65 in Level 9. When I went through that passageway, I ended up in Level 1!

One other 'fatal' error: when taking a passageway that leads to the Gleeok with boulders (what's up with that, by the way?), if you try to return through the same passageway, you end up 'stuck in a corner' when exiting. As doubling back through already-explored passageways is a requirement to finishing the quest, this needs to be changed.

The threat of facing more creatures after Ganon was somewhat anticlimatic, to say the least.

Fatal errors aside, I wasn't overly thrilled with this quest. The dungeons weren't particularly imaginative; Levels 8 and 9, in particular, were just squares. I saw the 'guided-missile Gorriyas' in another quest, though I can't hold that against you. I did like the Level 8 boss: death of a thousand paper cuts.

Overall, I have to rate this quest below the two I've already completed. It was unfinished, and much felt slapped together. I appreciate the effort, and admittedly I haven't created a quest myself (though I'd like to, if I ever got the password for the 1st quest), but I think I needed to see more here.

PS: you probably don't need to change Level 8. Apart from a couple early rooms, the rest didn't prove overly difficult.