Who else has had people insisting on saying "Hello." and "Goodbye." in various tongues to them by unidentifiable people in places unbeknownst to them, along with other things like them commenting on what you're doing in the privacy of your own residence?

It's been happening to me EVERY DAY for the last bunch of years, which I already told the staff about here at AGN.

I don't even know who the @#$^ those people are. We're not buddies. I believe if they have something to say to me they can call me on the phone for real or actually come over to my house and knock on my door.

I think it's a degree of cowardice I have never actually fathomed in my whole lifetime that they are portraying in saying hello and goodbye at a distance like that.
I've heard people saying that they were my friend, that we were engaged in some sort of partnerships, even to the extent that they pretended that I was a swinger, when in fact I have never "wife swapped" or "cheated" on a girlfriend or anything to that effect my entire life.

They continually kept claiming those sorts of things to be the truth, whereas I'm not afraid to admit that the people that taught me how to act and think about things growing up, including my own parents, told me that people who are like that should get shot to death on sight if they come to my residence acting like I have no rights and taking my freedoms away and making such crazy claims about my life, and that's the reason why they do it from a distance instead, because they wouldn't necessarily get away from it in reality.

I'm writing this thread just to make sure that my belief is heard, just to also tell off those other guys that kept saying, "and if you don't say anything that's agreeing."

On a different topic: Writing computer programs and codes isn't impressive, and just because someone can do it doesn't give said person extra amounts of rights.
i.g. Just because someone manages to write a program that talks to someone in their home, doesn't mean that they are abiding by the law no matter what, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PERSON THEY ARE TARGETING WITH THE PROGRAM HAS REPEATEDLY INFORMED THE OTHER PARTIES INVOLVED THAT THE PRIOR MENTIONED COMMUNICATION ANNOYS THE PERSON. That means that doing so repeatedly, at least in the State I am from constitutes Stalking charges.

I mean, and to clarify, I am aware that computers need programming, however, just because a person happens to be a programmer doesn't mean that that person becomes so essential to the rest of the people just because they're computer users that they become infallibly correct all the time.
The prior statement would be analogous to me poisoning people just because I'm the cook, and they need a cook to have their food, that would be bad, and not something that I'd be willing to do.