Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

still lost after FAQ

I stumbled upon this website by accident while looking for info on Link's Awakening DX and mistakenly thought your URL was an indication of having what I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised though because this project seems awesome. I have never played the original Zelda and think this could be a great way to do that but I am a little confused. The website said in version 1.82 or something like that you had a full clone of the original but there is also a lot of custom content on here. Is it possible to play through first without any of the custom stuff and just as a original Zelda clone and how?

Also, what exactly are the quests everyone is talking about? Is a quest supposed to be a full on individual story or just an addon to the original?

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%
    Yes, just start ZC up and go. You'll play like normal.

Quests are "alternatives" to 1st and 2nd quest. 1st quest is the default, but by pressing left-ctrl on a new file (file select screen) you'll get a new menu asking if you want to play a different quest, then allow you to choose a file on your computer (.qst files. may need to be unzipped first.)

1.82 is an obsolete version though; please get something newer.

Thread Information