what the fuck? I just literally found out about this and wow...first time in a while since I've cried that hard. He was one of the first few people that I really interacted with on here back in the day and found out I got along with him decently well. We talked somewhat often on AIM, and sometimes on TS about various stuff. From there he happened to get me into Final Fantasy, emulation...and even when I helped cause trouble with him and got kicked out from here a few times, he gave advice with running a community while we worked on that hyrule fantasy stuff. Now to some it may not seem like much, but it gave me a passion for interacting and even running communities (which I still do to this day). Yeah we turned from friends to enemies, but it turned back to friends again after time.

He was one of my friends that helped me while I was still getting around on the internet and was a influence on my life. I will really miss him. It's a shame that I will never be able to tell him that in this lifetime ._.