0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%
    Here is my submission to the 5th Week Contest:

The Real 5th Quest: http://temp-share.com/show/Pf3mp9Oq2
    This is tested and works perfect in 2.50. Please play it in that player, beware to play it on another version at your own risk.

Thank you Mr. Satellite for testing the quest. I will releasing it on the PureZC database as well. I just want to make sure there are no hidden bugs. Please let me know if you find any bugs for those of you that play it. Thank you and hope you guys enjoy it!
    Last edited by Shoelace; 10-31-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.73%
    I'm still not quite finished with my quest, but I do intend to release one. I have ate, drank, and slept this quest for about a month now, so I hope it will be well-received.

I am trying to meet the deadline, and I believe that I will, but if not, I'll release what I have at that time. I'll talk more about it when that time comes. Also, if anyone would like to try running it for bug-testing, that would be great. I'm doing my best to work them out as I go, but there are bound to be some things that slip through.

Here's a WIP of my entry, note that I have NOT really worked the details of the overworld out yet, although major things are in place (still need to do the secrets though). It should be ready through level 7, 8 and 9 are just sketched out. Note the 2nd screen entry into level 8 is just there for my personal testing purposes, it will be moved of course. :) http://imzogelmo.webs.com/Imzo_5th.zip

EDIT: Got level 8 done, will possibly update the WIP tomorrow. Online version currently only done thru 7.

EDIT: Final version is uploaded. Please give criticism, praise, and bug reports in the specific thread.
    Last edited by Imzogelmo; 11-10-2013 at 04:02 AM.

Keese
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.07%
    I have a quest i want to submit for the contest if I can still enter.

http://www.speedyshare.com/4Xazf/5thQuestMischa.qst

I shall exalt myself over all Armagedddon Games bigjoe's Avatar
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%
    Well, here is mine:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oe_5th_rc1.zip

Note: To hear the custom music, you must unzip 5thmusic.nsf to your Zelda Classic quest directory.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    A little better BigJoe, though you still have Like-Likes in two rooms where I had my shield eaten multiple times. Oh well, guess I'll just have to suffer.

Your Brown Wall Masters are EEEEEEEEEEE-VILLLLLLLLLLL!

-James
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-02-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nightmarejames YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nightmarejames

Game Projects
    Zelda Classic:
    Completed: Zelda NES Remastered, Demo 1st Quest, Demo 2nd Quest, James Quest: Remastered (V 2.1), Memorial Quest, New Quest 2 2015. New Quest: Rebuilt
    In development: Demo SP, James Quest: Remastered (V 3.0)t, 6QI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.32%
    Well shoot. I hope I'm okay since I don't frequent AGN (only went here literally once to report a bug, that's about it) but I was building a 5th quest entry since I'm frequently on PureZC, and just stopped by now since I *just* finished mine yesterday. Sorry about that! I hope I'm still allowed to enter, even if I think I probably won't win. D:

Scootaloo's 5th Quest

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.24%
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootaloo View Post
    Well shoot. I hope I'm okay since I don't frequent AGN (only went here literally once to report a bug, that's about it) but I was building a 5th quest entry since I'm frequently on PureZC, and just stopped by now since I *just* finished mine yesterday. Sorry about that! I hope I'm still allowed to enter, even if I think I probably won't win. D:

Scootaloo's 5th Quest
    You're good. I've also been keeping track of everybody at purezc and keeping up-to date with PM's and such. The more the merrier.

Good Luck!
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.45%
    Sorry guys gonna be down to the wire for me, had some unforeseen circumstances eat up a decent chunk of time. I'm going to try to finish though, I came this far and really want to see how I measure up to the other quest makers.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%
    Now that we've got a sub-forum, you don't have to post in this thread to compete anymore. Instead, just go ahead and start a new thread about your quest in the 5th Quest Contest sub-forum and then I'll copy the link to your quest in the first post of this discussion.

@SUCCESSOR posted specific instructions on what you'll want to do when starting your thread, you can read them here.

Also, as explained in the thread I just linked to, the deadline has been pushed back to November 12th to ensure everyone has time to both see this new instruction and submit their quests correctly.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Sorry I thought I had posted here and updated my intention. Unfortunately I had little time and I was not able to work on and complete an entry for this contest. Good luck to everyone else!

Thread Information