Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
You're an administrator after all? Last I heard there was some sort of blood-feud against you or something like that. Good to see you doing well, though.
Yeah, I am, who'd a thunk?

I'll be the first to admit that I was a little off my rocker back in the day. Late adolescence mood swings and all that.
Putting my mind toward graduating from college and then holding down an office job for the past 5 years has really helped me chill out.
But even so, reports of my craziness were greatly exaggerated (well at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)
I'm trying to be less of an embarrassment than I used to be as well. The current mood of the place is much more amenable for that, I would say.

Things have been fairly quiet, but I don't think anyone would dispute that we've been seeing a significant up-tick in activity over the past couple of months.
I'm hoping that you and some of the other oldbies will start hanging around and posting more. I know that sometimes it's hard for people to find things worth saying on a forum in this Web 2.0 world of ours, but any chatter is better than none :)