I've re-updated Dungeon Impossible (Actually it was already updated and just sitting on my hard drive for a year...I just completely forgot about it)

The original version is about five to six years old now, but this version is MUCH easier now depending on what difficulty you choose.
Copy paste from a year ago:

This is sort of a re-re-release of that demo, if you will, except that I do consider it finalized now. I've kept EVERYTHING as-is that did not break or contain unexpected behavior due to dredging it through many old alpha builds on the way to 2.5 for historical reasons, with a few exceptions:
-Broken rooms were replaced with mini-bosses. icon_biggrin.gif
-Mega-Hearts were added in a few spots to make it easier for most players.
-Added a Game Select Screen for customizing difficulty. This might be beatable by most players now. See below;

GAME MODES:
-For novice players that don't want to be annihilated by hordes of monsters over and over again: Choose Easy Mode. You have been warned.
-For good players wanting a challenge: Choose Hard Mode with max HP. You will need them!
-For hardcore players: I sincerely suggest you be able to beat Hard Mode before you even try anything higher. Please, PLEASE don't get ridiculous right off the bat. (The bosses can get really hard!) You have also been warned.
-Note for challenge players: 16 HP was the default re-release HP amount. You were never meant to have more than 16, so choosing more disqualifies you! :-p

Warning: The bosses are hard and may induce vomiting.

-

-

-

DOWNLOAD: http://filesmelt.com/dl/DungeonImpossible.qst

I had fun making (and playing) this many years ago, so I hope at /least/ one other person has fun playing it also.

Please report any bugs or problems you come across. Once there are no issues I will add it to the zc.com database.

PS: Current DI Hall of Fame Leaderboard:
Hard - Din, James24.
Very Hard - Gleeok.

Enjoy!