A kickstarter game called Soul Saga is currently in the middle of their funding drive. Why is this game so important I'm posting about it here?
Several thing actually.

1 - Its a throwback/tribute to rpgs like Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Persona, and Suikoden. Its looking really great so far from the details they've
posted so far.

2 - One of their first stretch goals (already met) is voice acting for the game. Including Todd Haberkorn as Mithos (Natsu from Fairy Tail, Ling Yao from Full Metal Alchemist, and Sergeant Frog from Sergeant Frog) and Kira Buckland as Elise (Bloody Marie in Skullgirls, Chou-Chou from Mugen Souls, and Kuroyukihime in Accel World)! How awesome is that?!

3 - Their second stretch goal (also funded) is that in addition to this game being available on Pc (through Stream), it will also be on Wii U, PS4, and Vita.

4 - Their other strech goals (listed on the page) include Skeis of Arcadia style Airship exploration, Airship combat, Job Board, Legendary Weapons, Forgotten Monsters, Guild Battles, and more.

There's 16 days left as of today, so why not spread the word and help get some more of those awesome stretch goals reached? I know I'll be doing what I can.