User Tag List

Thread: More than one secret combo per screen?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.9%

More than one secret combo per screen?

I am new to Zelda Classic. I've been using it for about a week. I'm using 2.5. I am getting the hang of things, but I have a question. I want to have a Burnable Bush that, when you burn it with the Candle, disappears revealing a Strike Trigger. Then you would hit it with a weapon or item and a Cave would be revealed. I can't get it to work correctly. When I burn the bush, it reveals the Strike Trigger and the Cave at the same time. Basically, it skips a step in the puzzle. I figure that it's possible to do this. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Could someone who knows how to do this please walk me through the steps of getting this to work?

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%
    You might be able to utilize inherent flags to do this. It is a technique that doesn't have much documentation, but is usually used to create bridges you can both pass beneath and walk across.

Here you go: this is documentation on how to create said bridges. Using the techniques described in it, you should also be able to create bushes and strike triggers as you desire.

http://armageddongames.net/showthrea...bridge-Read-on!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.9%
    I'm still confused on how to get this to work. Thanks for the suggestion though. After reading that thread I thought of another question I wanted to ask. When I make a Bombable Wall in a Dungeon, and Link is supposed to walk through the hole, he walks over the wall. Is that just a normal thing with this program, or is there an easy fix for that?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by GHfett View Post
    I'm still confused on how to get this to work. Thanks for the suggestion though. After reading that thread I thought of another question I wanted to ask. When I make a Bombable Wall in a Dungeon, and Link is supposed to walk through the hole, he walks over the wall. Is that just a normal thing with this program, or is there an easy fix for that?
    There should be a double of the combo that looks like the wall with the "overhead" combo flag associated with it, check your combos and replace the walls where the bombable wall is.

Thread Information