User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone interested in doing a group quest with me?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%
    I have a few shield scripts that match that description, one of them makes the eweapons disappear when they touch it and the other one pushes the weapon away from the character only depending on which direction they are moving.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    So thankfully/unfortunately, a pony MMO was Hasbro'd a month after being released. I say thankfully because they started releasing their assets. I don't know if they released EVERYTHING but well so far just character spritesheets. Unfortunately, they are way too big to use in ZC (they are 64x64 on average) but I will try to see about resizing them. It will probably suck. :|

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ghtsparkle.png

On another note I've written more to that google document but I'm nowhere near done. Suggestions/feedback still welcome and always is at any point. I'm pretty sure comments are enabled.

Um, that's it I guess. As for the MIDIs, I think I'll just go with MP3's or somesuch. However! If anyone comes across any other MIDIs, link them anyways.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.43%
    Last edited by Zim; 06-27-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%
    So as of right now I have ditched ZC altogether and am using RPG Maker VX Ace. So far all I've managed to do is create a new player character. But maybe in a week or so I might be able to churn out a few minutes of gameplay involving stuff. A demo in the strictest sense of the word.

That google doc is "constantly" (but irregularly) being updated for anyone curious. Including some ramblings on game mechanics. Feel free, again, to comment/ask questions on it. That's half the reason it's there/public(ish).

If anyone would like to take a crack at making a FEW tiles they'd be useful but not immediately needed while I continue to figure out this fuckin' program.

and um... I guess that's it for now.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    You could likely petition some DeviantArt people for the use of their sprites. I'd wager even the setting has tiles for it somewhere.

Thread Information