Everyone involved will get a chance to create at minimum a screen. Ideally an entire area/region/zone/dungeon. Or to put it another way, everyone involved will have the right to contribute content to this quest.

This will be coordinated with a single dropbox account and possibly google docs/drive.

Clearly we're going to need a composer or two (or at least people who are good at making a MIDI by ear from a non-MIDI source).

Possibly 1-3 spriters (who will more be a last resort for things that don't exist in any tilesets anywhere or something)

Definitely 1-2 scripters. Who will again be used as a last resort type thing since by now I'd imagine script databases are robust enough for most needs.

Tileset suggestions are welcome. If you say DoR I will kick you in the stomach.

Oh right, the setting of this quest is already predetermined. The plot will be loosely predetermined. This quest will also be longer than your average 8-dungeon quest. I have no idea of the exacts but I'm going to guesstimate maybe 12-15 dungeons long?

So, what's the setting you may ask? well, brace yourselves. It was bound to happen eventually.

Spoiler: show

So, who's foolhardy enough to undertake this endeavor with me?

This project will only get going once enough people join up.