Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
    As far as I am aware, you are correct on this one. I seem to recall someone glitching the game to get behind the walls of the Waterfall Cavern, and thereby being able to wrap around the map. It is also very apparent in the Sunken Shrine. Since the dungeons are all probably built in the same way, the Volcano must have enough 'dead wall' space to avoid spotting the wrap-around.
    Ah, good to hear. I think part of the problem is a few of my maps are wrong, and they should be max-size of 64x64. I don't think they all need to be 64x64 though as long sa there's sufficient padding for the camera.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbishop89 View Post
    Shouldn't that be an optional thing though rather then forced for every map.
    Yep. It is an option property of a map object. It's even changeable by script. "map.wrap = enable";

Next up is to finish groups and actions in battle.(Yep groups like old-school rpgs, I like em.)
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.1%
    Yes, I am pretty sure all maps are wrap around in FF1. The town of Lefein even lets you see the "other side," and the Sea Shrine actually forces you to walk off the edge to get to the other side for a chest. And that just makes no sense logically. You have to literally think outside the box when getting there.

Thread Information