0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%

I broke my ALTADD quest, kinda.

Small spoiler below

I just recently rediscovered Zelda Classic, and decided to dust off a map I remembered loving but never finished: ALTADD. And I kinda broke it. After I got my White sword and went back to LW3 I went over a few rooms and decided to see if i could use the bomb trick to jump over the hole. Turns out I could. Then using the boomerang and the red candle I managed to kill the Lynels in all the rooms until I stumbled upon a golden sword. I was hoping for a cool item but I didn't expect a sword. And either way I can't pick it up with six hearts right? NOPE I was able to take it.

ANYWAY, My question is, what sword did I pick up? Is there more than three swords in this game? And can I pick up a weaker one thus forever losing my stronger one?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%

I broke my ALTADD quest, kinda.

Small small spoiler below.

As I said, I kinda broke my altadd. I haven't played this in years and wanted to play a quest I knew but never beat. I was going back to level 3 to get the key and up to six hearts, and decided to go over a few screens to the west to screw around and see if i could bomb-jump over the hole. It works so I decided to press on to see where it would take me. Using the Red candle and the Magic boomerang I manage to wipe out all the Lynels in the area and manage to find a golden sword! Cool I think, but i only have 6 hearts so I can't pick it up. Wrong! I now have a golden sword with six hearts!

ANYWAY. My question is: Which sword do I have? Is this the strongest sword or is there another one? I mainly want to know so I don't go to find a fourth sword and lose a potentially stronger one. Thanks everyone!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%
    (Threads merged)
    Warlock2019, please refrain from creating duplicate threads. There is no need to create more than one thread about the same quest. Next time, just post in the already existing thread instead of making another thread about the same thing. Thank you.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    I got stuck in this quest as well.

Couldnt get past the second level in the dark world. Or find the large wallet. Or make any progress beyond that...

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock2019 View Post
    Small small spoiler below.

As I said, I kinda broke my altadd. I haven't played this in years and wanted to play a quest I knew but never beat. I was going back to level 3 to get the key and up to six hearts, and decided to go over a few screens to the west to screw around and see if i could bomb-jump over the hole. It works so I decided to press on to see where it would take me. Using the Red candle and the Magic boomerang I manage to wipe out all the Lynels in the area and manage to find a golden sword! Cool I think, but i only have 6 hearts so I can't pick it up. Wrong! I now have a golden sword with six hearts!

ANYWAY. My question is: Which sword do I have? Is this the strongest sword or is there another one? I mainly want to know so I don't go to find a fourth sword and lose a potentially stronger one. Thanks everyone!
    The bomb jump works, but I havent found a golden sword yet. Only death.

Would be very interested to know what items you've found. Ive gotten to the dark world, but am now stuffed. No-one has LP'd this quest at all.

The key you get in level 3, you need to use to gain access to level 4 which is south of the path leading to level 2.
    Last edited by Joki81; 04-22-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    So did anyone ever actually finish this game (ALTADD)?

Thread Information