It's honestly kinda feels weird posting here again to be honest, but after talking a little to SUCCESSOR in irc, I decided to log in and saw that I registered well over 9 years ago now. I used to call this place my home way back when, still learning how to do things on the internet no less. For those that might remember, I had a few run-ins with Glenn the Great and it got me banned here a few times at least. Fun times! After a while I drifted over to PureZC, got into the chan scene really heavy and then irl really took over hard these past few years. It's nice to see that things are still around, and after lurking about in irc for the past few months I thought I'd say hey, see how everyone is doing, and who might still be around.

Now where would be a good time to out myself and say that I'm transgender and am currently transitioning, cuz it's something that's affected me pretty greatly with my life and I'm sure someone wants to ask questions. Oh wait...

Anyways, I'll go back to doing my own thing and blissfully F5 this page like I did with other threads back in 2004 for a torrent of replies! :wink: