User Tag List

Thread: Adventures of Link Quest. (Master Sword, Mirror Shield)

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

Adventures of Link Quest. (Master Sword, Mirror Shield)

I have finished the quest and have all 16 hearts and items, except the Master Sword, Mirror Shield, and Fire Boomerang. I have searched all over and have just about given up. I have looked all over the North Temple and have found the Super Bomb, along with discovering the hidden areas in the 1st and 3rd Temples. Could someone please help me? I am also use ZC 2.5 if that is causing any bugs.

Also I notice there is one stairway south of the 2nd temple I cannot access, I have tried the whistle, candle, bobms and everything else.

Finally there seems to be a stairwell in the far north, just east of the desert town that leads to an all red screen and says you are in level 5.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%
    kinda hijacking the thread. I'm stuck in Mido. What's the path for the Lost Woods style room in that town? I've tried the standard up left down left but that's not right.

Thread Information