Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    54.59%

Cool Double Wheel of Fortune Game

This post is about me citing a source that tells about Wheel of Fortune and also me telling wedges I made up and a wedge I would have put in Wheel of Fortune if I can.

This thread is about discussing made up wedge, wedges etc. or telling about wedge, wedges etc. you would have put in Wheel of Fortune if you can or both.

Down below taken from Wheel of
    Fortune (U.S. game show) wikipedia page
    ''
    Wheel of Fortune (often known simply as Wheel) is an American television game show created by Merv Griffin. The show features a competition in which contestants solve word puzzles, similar to those used in Hangman, to win cash and prizes determined by spinning a giant carnival wheel. The original daytime version aired on NBC from January 6, 1975, to June 30, 1989. It was on CBS from July 17, 1989, until January 11, 1991, and returned to NBC from January 14 to September 20, 1991, when it was canceled permanently. The daily syndicated version of the series premiered on September 19, 1983.
    ''
    up above taken from Wheel of
    Fortune (U.S. game show) wikipedia page.

WoF stands for Wheel of Fortune

#1: Make up your own WoF wedge or
    own WoF wedges or both

#2: If you could have any, all
    etc. wedge or wedges or both what
    would it or they or both be?

Me:

#1:

Super Bankrupt: Land on this horrible space and
    you will lose all earnings in
    round and from previous rounds!

Mega Bankrupt: Land on this space and it takes
    away all monetary earnings unless
    you are holding the Wild Card then
    your monetary earnings are doubled
    instead.

Evil Bankrupt: Takes away your
    earnings from round and also
    previous rounds and makes one
    other player to the right most or
    left most if blue player
    go bankrupt as well.

Satan Bankrupt: Bankrupts all
    players and all players earnings,
    prizes etc. won so far including
    trips are all lost as well.

End of #1: for this post.

#2: Mega Bankrupt.

End of #2: for this post.
    If you would like you may join and/or introduce my Message Board (forum) http://christisawsome.proboards59.com/index.cgi named ChristIsAwsome.

Also preferably means recommendably.

May I have some Land in Lalaria > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...143AAKWsmv&r=w help please, thank you (preferably by Private Messaging me).

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.13%
    Okay.... ...I've moved this to forum games for you.

#1 - Sajaked: If you land on this you get to give Pat Sajak a wedgie.
    #2 - Auto-complete: You can save this and use it later on for a free letter.
    #3 - X-Claw: If you choose the letter X during this turn and it comes up you get to rip off Vanna White's dress.

Mega-wheel bonus round: The entire audience gets spun around on a supper-giant wheel and whomever stays on the longest without throwing-up gets to spin for instant cash.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.33%
    Wedges

Wide Shot

When the wheel lands here, letters adjacent to the letter revealed that turn are also revealed. Player must select a consonant and will not receive any money for the spin, but may use this ability to quickly solve the puzzle (especially useful for prize puzzles, but can be devastating if used incorrectly).

EX: Player lands on the Wide Shot, then declares the letter 'H'. Any H in the puzzle is revealed, as well as any still-open box that is to the left or right of an H. In this example, all instances of the word 'THE' would be revealed by the spin.

Door Number 3!

When the wheel lands here, players claim the token as if it were the 10k piece. If they reach the end of the round, they get to choose a number from 1 to 3, and receive a prize accordingly. Available Prizes vary in value from the chump prize (a free box of macaroni noodles!) to a nice mid-budget prize (Deluxe Barbeque!)
    [If wheel has a problem compared to modern game shows, it is the stingy nature of the prizes]

Share the Wealth

When the wheel lands here, the letter declared earns $500 for EACH contestant for each instance. Doesn't help the spinning player gain a lead, but increases the overall payout.

I don't really understand the second part, so I'll just pretend it doesn't exist! : P
    I'm an author. If you're interested in checking out my works, you can find them on Amazon.com:

Thread Information