This topic will establish beyond the shadow of a doubt that I have no idea how the code for importing and exporting anything works.

--------------------
tl;dr: Combos, Tiles, & Strings should be exported / imported by number, not by page, and have a minimum and maximum range.
--------------------

I'm a bit surprised that this is currently not possible, considering how it would pretty much open the floodgates for group quests to be far, far more possible.

Essentially, instead of exporting an entire combo page or tiles page, when one goes to File -> Export -> Combos, it would specify two numbers - A minimum combo number and a maximum combo number.

Suppose I wanted to show combos 4502 to 4520 to my group quest partner because I just added a few things that we've forgotten. I could just export those 18 combos to a file, with all their information and tile pointers, and give him the file somehow.

Then that person would go to Import -> Combos, select the file, and he would receive but a single prompt, to which he would choose 4502. So now that part of my combo page would be identical to his, and I don't need to worry about any other part of the combo pages being affected. It's clean and pure.

The same concept applies to the Tiles pages. It would probably work with individual tiles. I think it would be unwise to do it by square formations of tiles, as how we are able to select them via a Spacebar toggle, but to keep it instead just to tile numbers. Export tiles 32505 to 32510. Those tiles would be in the same locations because they are exported and them imported into the same tile numbers, unless the person importing them specifies another starting number.

I don't think it would be wise to allow a person to import only a few of the exported values. It's all or nothing. Because being able to import a new range that may not necessarily match up with the original range would obfuscate things.

Mostly because I really don't know anyone who just imports a Tiles page, or Combo page, without having the other handy as well. That's a Graphics Pack import, and that's good for whole projects at once. Really hard to import a graphics pack when you're already a few hours into a quest.