Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I think this is probably the wrong thread to post this on.. however since I'm not a mod on agn I can't move it to where it belongs. I had this message occur before and closed and opened ZC once or twice and it worked fine. Are you using the right version of ZC in the first place? Lost Isle was made on 2.5 and needs 2.5 to be played. The newest release should work for that. Since it's only happened twice I'm assuming you weren't too far into the game. I would recommend redownloading the current ZC and make sure you unzipped/extracted the files to a new folder before playing the game. ZC will run from the .zip file on the newer versions of Windows but there would be problems with writing to the folder after that.

Oh, and HIP HIP HORRAY!
I unzipped the files long before I heard of Lost Isle, and it is version 2.50, latest release. And when I say the message appeared twice, I mean I had to actually delete my files twice. It pops up every single time I try to run ZC. At this point, I can't play it at all, custom quest or otherwise.