Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%

PvP Coliseum

This is an idea that I had originally suggested to Kryten way back in the day when he was working on a Final Fantasy 6 remake.
    This may be something for much later down the road, but I at least want to throw the idea out there.

You set up a server that players can connect to from their single player game. They build and outfit a party and then engage in battles with enemy parties. Kind of like Pokemon, Final Fantasy style.

You may want to alter the damage formulas to prevent players from 1-shotting the enemy party with attacks that dish out 9999 damage. Maybe reduce all damage by a factor of 10 and possibly also cap damage at 999.

You could maintain a roster of players' win/loss ratios and then build a web service into your server so it could be pulled up and displayed from the forums for all to see.

Shattered Earth, coming soon!

Mappers needed. If you want to help, send a PM to MasterSwordUltima.

クールな男
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.41%
    How much customization do weapons have? What would stop me from making a few Excaliburs or Masamune with +999 to all stats, and just thwomping? If people can cheat, they will.

Thread Information