Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.57%

Tribute

While I have a few minutes, I would like to give a tribute to a very important person to the ZC community because some memories crossed my mind.

To the late Elise, we still miss you.

Elise is a member who passed away, a member which some of you may know, and some of you may not know. If I got my facts correct, she was married to Freedom? Excuse me if I was wrong. Unfortunately she passed away in 2011.

I would like to take the opportunity to express what she has done for me.

You see, my sig says "That Souls of Wisdom Guy", but for years, before officially releasing the quest, I've been working in an absent status. Simply put, nobody knew where the heck I was too, or if I had abandoned Souls of Wisdom. However, to my surprise, the beta has been played, and discussed for years during my absence, with Elise pretty much taking charge in answering all the questions. I did not ask her to do this, she just did.

For as much as 3 years, there was no sign of me. None, squat. But yet it was still being played, and was quite popular without my knowing, and she was assisting everybody in what to do, choosing the right ZC build when players were confused. She practically was the person everybody turned to for Souls of Wisdom. So in that sense, it would make her the Souls of Wisdom girl.

I plan on tributing all my quests to her from now on as soon as a player begins playing.

I also had to give everybody this reminder of her selfless nature, and her need to help others. It's too bad that she is gone.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%
    Elise was one of a kind and she was my friend. She did the same with many other quests. If she could help she always would.

I think of her often and have occasional contact with her sister.

Thank you for this, she would have appreciated it.

State Of Love And Trust, United State Of Amorica.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.82%
    here's to a friendly, helpful member lost but not forgotten. let's play custom quests!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    I also had to give everybody this reminder of her selfless nature, and her need to help others. It's too bad that she is gone.
    Elise was one of a kind and she was my friend. She did the same with many other quests. If she could help she always would.
    Indeed!

Enjoy Life!

Thanks - Joe

P.S. She had a wonderful ability to laugh and the capacity to share her humor with others!

Thread Information