Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.69%

Official Zelda Classic YouTube Channel

Zelda Classic now has a YouTube Channel to go with its Facebook page. I'm looking for anyone who wants to advertise their quests or post their let's plays on the official channel. I do plan on making a few videos showcasing some great quests from the past, as well as basic tutorials. I haven't gotten around to those just yet. If you have any video content that you would like to share, please shoot me a PM with the following information:

1. The video you want posted on the main channel. I haven't decided on how to do this yet, but if you have a link for a download of your video, or the ability to zip it up and email it, these work for now.

2. The Type of video, be it a tutorial, lets play, or trailer.

3. The title of the video.

4. If this is a trailer or lets play for a quest, send me the Quest Database link for the quest.

5. Any additional notes that you would like included in the comments section.

I'm still relatively new to YouTube, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

www.youtube.com/ZeldaClassicAGN
    Last edited by Brasel; 11-24-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Thread Information