I want to begin a job creating the Quest Players Handbook designed get more people into playing Zeldaclassic Quests, and thus leading more people back to our forums here at AGN and perhaps attract more people to Zeldaclassic itself.

I rejoined AGN and made this place Souls of Wisdom exclusive to help bring the popularity back into this place, and I have been talking to few of the big names here about it. But I am seeing something that's kind of outside the box that's actually flawed about the AGN revival.

The current revival plain flaw: We aren't aiming high enough, and are actually not aiming at all to get our product back into popularity.

It's not AGN that has the problem now today, it's that there are so many Zelda fans today that don't have a clue what Zeldaclassic is, and when they do hear of us, they are completely overwhelmed by the quest database. There are simply just way too many quests, and the top 10 section in the database doesn't quite seem to be doing its justice anymore.

I was starting to believe that AGN's problem was the decreased popularity of Zelda itself, but not quite so, as Zelda is still one of the most popular franchises of all time that's still gaining new fans.

I simply don't think Zeldaclassic is recognized in most popular Zelda sites "fan game" sections. Why not? That's what we provide, Zelda fan games, and by far, we are close to the best Zelda fan games can get.

And than there is the fact that we are so overwhelming with an abundant amount of quests, we simply don't have the resources to lead people in the right direction.

I believe what we need is a type of wiki page that is simple, and will guide newbies where they need to go, that can be accessed on the main page of zeldaclassic.com

I also believe we need to pitch something new, be it just a statement that screams "Zelda fans will absolutely love Zeldaclassic". I believe with the right approach, we can bring popularity back here. Because I'm certain we wont get that from purezc because purezc has its strength from its community which is not like a family, they are too loyal to purezc, and with good reason. But if we overlook the fact they have more activity, we'll notice very fast that they aren't gaining anymore attention from new members than we are, which proves that we need a Zeldaclassic revival, not an AGN forums revival.

Can I get any agreements here? :)