Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
Bel', unload away. That is what this place is for, and my amphigourique posts.

Successor, I do leg stretches before bed each night and they seem to help. The stretching makes the difference between maybe a little vague buzzing for a few minutes or hours spent imitating one of Galvani's test subjects. I would be more concerned with bladder issues, though. It could be something as relatively benign as a small bladder but possibly indicative of something more serious. Have you been checked for diabetes? Does stress seem to be a factor? Have you tried daily Kegel exercises?

-m

Stretches do help a little. When it is really bad I usually get up and take a bath with the water as hot as I can stand and epsom salt if I have it. When I have to drive long distances I usually have to get out every couple hours and jog in place or similar leg workouts.

In regards to my bladder I doubt I have a small bladder as when I go I go a lot. I do kegels and doubt weak kegel muscles are the problem. I haven't been checked for any medical conditions at all. My whole life I have been the model of perfect health. With the amount of Soda I have drank since about age 16 makes me worry about diabetes so I may go get checked sometime. And stress is always a factor. I still have generally good health. I only get sick when my diet slips up. As I have said in another thread I need to get back into shape.