Quote Originally Posted by trudatman View Post
I have no idea. all of this stuff is way over my head.
Quote Originally Posted by CJC View Post
Yeah, my scripting capacities are not good enough for simulation of this caliber (and I haven't the time to dedicate for them). I could see the benefit of scripts like these, but I don't believe I have anything worth contributing.
This topic isn't just for scripters. It's for everyone. It's to discuss ideas to improve the game that could potentially be scripted. There are people out there(like me) who can and will script great ideas for others and themselves. This is just a place to brainstorm ideas.

For instance I have been thinking about rolling. I know there are some rolling scripts out there(like press R and link rolls a short distance) but I have heard they are buggy(don't trigger warps or something). Do we have a rolling script out that works well? Do you like how it works? I'd prefer it to work by double clicking a direction instead of pressing a button. So that too many buttons aren't needed to play, especially if you have some dedicated to other things(shield, action, jump, equipment change). Do you think that would be better than a dedicated button press?

@Lynker how would you want it to work? How would it be activated? Does it just save?