2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Ok cool, so you don't think I'm totally crazy, here's my dilemma. I'm in the area under level 7 where 8 is supposed to be. I bombed a wall in each top room (one is a potion shop, the other was a secret money room if I remember correctly). Second row left side has a shop under the armos. Second row right side has that narrow lake which I'm guessing has to be where 8 is. But I've tried everything from moving those statues to bombing them and even using a candle on them as well as on the edge of the water. Whistle just takes me away from the area. The bottom rooms just have the tree stumps and I've tried the whistle (takes me away again), whistling twice, burning the stumps, blowing them up, shooting with a silver arrow... no luck. Finally, I've tried walking into walls. Anything else I should do?

Link
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%
    There is a bombable spot on the room where a single Lynel is hanging out.

Keese
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Ok, got through 8. One more question - is the Magic Key in 9? Or did I miss it in 8? I found the other item... Just curious because I'm in need of a key near the beginning of 9.

Keese
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    Oh shoot, based on the other thread I read, I got the red ring in 8 but used all the keys I found there to get it and beat the level. So there's no way for me to get another key to actually get the Magic Key in 9?

Link
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%
    If you've used a key from level 9 in level 8, then you are probably just missing a key from level 8. Level 9 should have all the needed keys.

Keese
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    I'm going into 9 with zero keys, did not find a key yet there. I'll go back and try again. I figured I had to have done 8 correctly since I found all the keys to get the triforce and the one to get the ring.

Keese
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    39.3%
    I ended up finishing the quest today. I think I got lucky and made the right choices halfway through and towards the end, so there are quite a few rooms I did not visit. I'm tempted to go back and explore but I think I'm gonna dive into the other 8 bit quest you did. I liked the room with the old man giving you the option on right or left. Honestly I was wondering if he was telling the truth! Nice job, creative levels.

Thread Information