User Tag List

Thread: Fire Emblem SNES tileset release.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.86%

Fire Emblem SNES tileset release.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22204...eEmblemToT.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?g6la7xl1jx4liek

I have not used ZC in years! So this will not be updated by me. I am uploading it so people can possibly enjoy and use the tiles I've ripped over a long period of time. I had at one point planned to turn this into a quest, but never had the time.
    All of the graphics are ripped from Fire Emblem 3, 4, and 5 from the SNES. Leaf's attacking sprites (Link's) were edits done by me.

I do apologize because the combos and tiles are probably a mess. But there are some example screens, you should be able to make sense of things. This was made for an older version of ZC. 2.10 I believe?

You're free to use it however you'd like! Hopefully, someone can find some use of what's in here.

Screenshots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.53%
    This is very large and, most importantly, unique. Probably won't see any use as a full set, but lots of promising tiles to grab and use as needed.

5 stars.

Coming soon to a ZC near you.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.86%
    Haha, awesome. I'm glad you can find a use for this :)

I just went through the tiles myself. If anyone's curious, there's about 74 pages. It also includes tiles from the NES Fire Emblem, and uh for some reason I have some Super Metroid tiles in there (there's also a page or two of BS zelda tiles that I didn't delete while ripping, ignore them and keep scrolling past). I have no idea why. I really apologize for that.

I didn't even realize I had ripped that much. Sadly, I actually had a demo made at one point, with one dungeon done. It was lost to harddrive failure, with no backup, which is what made me quit the project years ago.

Thread Information