Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.74%
    Biggoron's Sword?

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%
    Nice Answer! :)

Wrong!

New Rules: I am the host since I am the only one who knows the answer. But other people can volunteer as hosts once the answer is solved. Moderators or admins cannot be hosts however. I will explain why later. If the answer is solved, and a new host is not volunteered, I will volunteer being a host again.

But do we have any volunteers for the next host? I'll pm you the full rules of the game, rather than have them spoon fed like I am doin now.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.47%
    Tempered Sword?

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.39%
    Let's see... it sounds like it's an equipped item that is somehow related to Zelda (more specifically, the gorons). Given Glenn's clue of 'Monster Truck', I'm going to follow DarkDragon's lead and guess it's something from Majora's Mask.

More specifically, the Goron Mask.

Darmani's death at Snowhead was a secret from the rest of the village. He was also beloved by the elder's son, which means his death created a broken home. Finally, Goron Link could participate in a race, which could be construed as a monster truck rally. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    Tempered Sword?
    Correct! You win!

The clues were:

- Broken Home
    - Red
    - Frog
    - Equipable
    - (any I forget?)

The 1991 clue was the giveaway, and was provided to Dark Nation as he was a selected wild card. He just happened to answer the question before I took the chance to state that he had shared it somewhere in this thread using his mod powers. Take a look.

Since the question has been answered, I don't need to provide anymore clues.

Story: Once Link entered the fire Temple with his trusty Master Sword, he was confronted by Dark Nation, holding the Tempered Sword, which is actually an upgraded Master Sword from another era in time. Dark Nation challenged Link to a duel to decide who truly is the rightful owner of the Master Sword. Link agreed to the duel.

So here we go, this is the Moderator Game, we could also call it Wild Moderator. A member of this forum volunteers as the host.

The Host: His job is to challenge the moderators, though anyone can play. In this alternate form of 20 questions, the host has full control of creative control as long as it doesn't violate the message forum rules, or harass or annoy members. Most of the game's activities are kept in the moderator game forum.

As host, I contacted mrz84 and told this member the answer is red, however told him/her that if a moderator asked, the answer given would be blue. This member took the honest approach and said red. I gave Glenn the Great a freebie wild card clue simply because of his avatar, a frog. I also got Dark Nation for his wild card to edit a post in this forum and replace a word with 1991.

The host can think of many creative fun ideas to share the clues, and can challenge mods to "abuse" their powers in a light harmless way to expose hints and clues. The host cannot participate in guessing of course because he's the only one who knows the answer.

The host can provide as many clues as he desires, making them easier as time goes by.

The Moderators: They are the wild cards, participating moderators who are playing will be randomly contacted by the host and given a special wild card clue, sometimes there is a catch, sometimes there isn't. This gives the moderators an "advantage" in the game. Moderators however cannot volunteer as host, only regular members can be host.

Other Members: They are the members playing, or members randomly contacted by the host. If the host contacts a member who is not playing to participate, he will kindly ask, and will accept if the member does not want to participate. Like I asked mrz84. Members who are playing don't automatically get wild cards so they are at a disadvantage.

The Secret: it can be anything Zelda related. Once the answer is solved, the member, and the Zelda related thing gets added to the story by the host. He can make the addition as silly or as serious as he wants, but he should try to be reasonable and not write an entire page, he's just making an addition.

Congrats DN!

Anybody want to take my place as host?

Ps: Keep the game simple. No conflict or serious rule violations. It's just a game.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.63%
    Sorry if I said Dark nation. I meant Dark Dragon.

Thread Information