Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Quote Originally Posted by mrz84 View Post
    I think I know of that hack, is it this one http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/80/ ? It changes some cosmetics for stuff [colors, character designs, etc]

Either way, they also announced a remake of SD3 in the same vein as SoM got last year for both PS4 and Switch that will be released early next year.
    I was looking for a RT hack of SD3 and evidence I have come across has lead me to the conclusion that such a hack does not currently exist. Plus I didn't like the new color palettes in the above hack.

I knew about the SoM remake, but since SD3 never saw an official US release I didn't think they would do that one.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkOne View Post
    I was looking for a RT hack of SD3 and evidence I have come across has lead me to the conclusion that such a hack does not currently exist. Plus I didn't like the new color palettes in the above hack.

I knew about the SoM remake, but since SD3 never saw an official US release I didn't think they would do that one.
    It exists now, somebody was able to extract the rom from the switch version and it is playable in emulators.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%
    Can confirm it works. The text is massively improved too. Obviously, there won't be any link-posting, but it took me literally about ten seconds to find.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Keese Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

X-Box One-X

Hi, Zim here.
    On Microsoft X-Box-X:
    Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite, Sigma kicked my ass first try as usual but after I learn some patterns I'd probably win eventually but gave up for the night.
    Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil: Biohazard (7), and I'm currently waiting on Final Fantasy XV to install to see what it's like as a final store-bought version.

I still haven't given up completely on Zelda Classic either, but have put my work on hiatus lately because of unforseen circumstances again, and to be honest, I just needed a break anyway.
    As my prior message about side-view scrolling screen platforming goes the build is complete and can function as 60 fps pretty good on both of my laptops, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
    As far as fully completing a submitted demo of it, I still in a way want to complete some additional functions as the character is stuck in the middle of the screen where the background always shifts around him on a gigantic 18-map grid with 9 layers of data on each screen that loops around to the top to bottom and east to west and vice-versa fasion instead of one map or chunks of screen, but I think the fans would like to see the player able to go to the edges of screen and panning screen transitions more like the classic Megaman games which I know in my mind exactly how to code it but just haven't been motivated to finish it up lately, including the NPC AI and movement of classics like Sniper-Joe, which Joe comes fully equipped with shield and gun, and those little colored hoppy dudes in some of the levels that look like a spring-loaded robot of some kind. Maybe within the next year or so. I'm between houses and jobs right now so finding the time to volunteer for Zelda Classic lately has been scarce, not to mention I just need to go out there and live my real life RPG of being myself for awhile to ease some tension being a volunteer employee has caused over the years. I'm calling it a long-overdue vacation time for the time being, however, I've still been beta testing my builds sometimes, especially after updates from Microsoft to make sure they didn't break my game or slow it down and so-far so-good, they remained stable.

I am very interested in purchasing a Nintendo Switch eventually also, to play games like the new Trials of Mana, Blaster Master, Binding of Issac, and probably even LoZ: Breath of the Wild again because I didn't 100% the game when I owned it and missed out on the Hylian motorbike for completing all 100 shrines. Instead I ended up selling off my whole system to a guy with a family for 100 USD even though it was worth much much more than that to me because I was stressing out about bills and needed to ditch my cargo anyway or something at the time to relieve some stress. So now I'm playing tight-budget game with my life and getting by fairly good anyway. I have prospects hammered out that seem to be good options for me starting next month and things are going well in my life aside from that so it is nothing to stress out about anymore in the now and near future currently, so over the next few years I'll probably get back into the ZC modding game again and finish up the platformer code for fun and probably publish it in time, or especially if AGN hosts another build-launch finalist pre-packaged code/graphics winner for a bundle opportunity to get my name on some credits, however, although I have already had prior experience with CAPCOM authoring content, like Resident Evil and Megaman X particularly, we'd maybe have to do a little additional kiss-assery to get a final Okay from the lead devs in those departments to get a Megaman Classic build under AGN's belt particularly for copyright reasons, as I don't own the entirety of the franchise as my name isn't the only person involved.

Other than that, I haven't written to AGN or it's clients for awhile so I figured a nice little long explanation might be in order because I haven't stayed in touch as well as I would've maybe have liked to and am being treated for Schizophrenia still currently (withdraw from relationships and abnormal behavior) but things are going well and I'm getting better by the day.

Thanks for your time and hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely and Yours Truly,
    Your neighbor,
    Zim Hall

P.S. Oh, and I've also recently been playing a game about Invader Zim on Facebook with people that seemingly have never heard of me that think Invader Zim originated in the year 2000 and "Jhonen Vasquez" did all the work and pitched it to Nickolodeon who, alledgedly, approved it overnight, whereas really I published and authored a one-page Invader Zim cover page and handed it to my teacher when I was in 6th grade (1996-1997, approximately) and they don't believe me because of a pseudonym on the bottom of the page that stated in writing "By Jhonen Vasquez," which I remember specifically because of the fact that I inadvertently used part of my friend Joan Scheuffel's name and hoped she wouldn't be mad at me for infringing, but these kids on facebook seemed convinced that I'm lying completely and they're calling me a fake for writing a "fan comic" because their math is waaaay off or something.
    I referred them to the Eisbrecher: Svichen Uns video searchable on YouTube about where things came from which some majorly powerful looking people agreed to produce after I was video dating some German woman on the "Utherverse" for awhile and learned some Deutch over the year and wrote a song called Svichen Uns meaning Came From.
    The last one on the page said that they don't even know I exist because it seems like I'm faking fame and I replied that without a search warrant, which it is not illegal to be an author or a human, that I have no reason to provide them with proof anyway, but that my full legal name given at birth in Carona, California, is in fact Zim Indro Hall in 1983 and I am now 35 years old but apparently they don't believe that but some of them did.
    Anyway, in summary, Comcast in my local neighborhood, a cable-tv provider/network just got sued for 9 million some dollars over breaches of privacy policies in a -possibly- related and non-related turn of events.
    Not to worry though, MEGAMAN was also initially my idea and stated first by me verbally to my brother Bow Star Hall (circa 1989 approximately in Centralia, WA 98531) also so we should be able to get federal approval as a publishable copyrighted work especially if and since I have been and I'm doing most of the work myself so far without much aid besides Microsoft Corporation use, which my licensing in that regard has been approved to modify content last time I read the end-user agreement between me and them since I've been a Microsoft Volunteer Employee since approximately the year 2000 doing Research and Development experiments and giving the necessary feedback to get customized products available to myself at the least for the proper amount of fair pay for services from them as well. I never got paid by them, but the custom builds and products are definitely worth the time and effort for me often times so it was a win-win to sign the contracts.
    Then at some point I also actually bought the software rights to AntBytes Studio which has a digital Bible, Audacity Recording Studio, Quatra (a Tetris-like game) and a few other packs of sound loops and sounds so I own enough digital media and software rights personally to probably convince any court about why any infringement charges would immediately fail against me. Not to mention I've been the Board of Directors, Registered Agent, Secretary, and Treasurer of a non-profit corporation as a separate entity for the last 10+ years as a different endeavor I took up that didn't lead an additional potential gainful endeavor for a career move, but it didn't amount to much except for having the experience of knowing how to pass all those big-wig exams and which loops to jump through to make up to the whatever is supposed to be up there above the glass ceiling, which wasn't really all that hard to pull off either for me.
    Unfortunately my mother, whom was also on the Board of Directors, passed away in 2015 in September on the 7th, caused a discrepancy and argument of the remaining 2 members, myself and a dear friend of ours, that the corporation is dissolute now with or without an actual vote of the remaining members because at least 3 members are necessary to own a corporation and keep it going. I would've liked to nominate a new member or a few more members and disagreed with her standpoint but she was Vice-President and my mom was President I think and without them handling the financial choices I'm not sure what happened so I guess in that regard the VP does have final say as to our agreement to keep it going or not with or without a vote from the Board.

However, and this is a BIG however, a company in Washington State has no reason to have a licence whatsoever if the total profits are less than 600 USD $ a year anyway according to the law as described to me on the streets in my local area, a license is not even necessary, so there won't be any discrepancy about me being able to have my own non-corporate privately owned business continue to do work on a voluntary basis, no reason to quit volunteering for Microsoft, and whatever CAPCOM thinks about support for a Megaman Classic build, well, it is already too late and my own private property anyway which I'm just going through some personal stuff before completing it in the first place anyway and it is functional through Zelda Classic which is just another one of these Dev's approval and a few minutes of their time to change the window to say Megaman Classic instead when I'm done unless I study Silverlight or something some more in the future long enough to open the EXE and do it myself so I'll eventually submit it to Gleeok and Saffith, or whoever ends up to be lead dev at the time or at the least if they're still around long enough to collaborate on a final for the masses if we feel like doing so at the time when it is done.
    I wouldn't be sharing this information at all if I weren't swaying towards a "do make it published" in the long-run of things personally though because I wouldn't want to just tease ya either.
    Of course, if someone else *Would be pointing at Saffith here* gets it done first we could at least compare notes in the end again to see if that would benefit at all for someone as long as it don't hurt.

Okay, now I'm done playing author for the day. Hope you have a good one ya'll.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Miller View Post
    Can confirm it works. The text is massively improved too. Obviously, there won't be any link-posting, but it took me literally about ten seconds to find.
    This will work on a SNES emulator? Because AFIK no one has made an emulator for the Switch yet.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.91%
    This will work on a SNES emulator? Because AFIK no one has made an emulator for the Switch yet.
    Yup, works perfectly. According to the post I found, it also works on a real SNES.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

Keese Just registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    I found a Seikien Densetsu III translation over a decade ago and played a playthrough of it on an emulator but I think the site I got it from shut down awhile back.
    Last edited by Chris Miller; 06-16-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: No links to rom sites, please.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    Yup it's a snes rom. Also there are emulators for Switch that seem to work quite well, I haven't used any but I've seen YouTube videos showing them and the progress being made.

Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%
    This looks great and the link I found also includes the first two games as well. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Game Genie and PAR codes won't work on this ROM. I use them during the boss battles.

EDIT: Tried the codes and they do seem to work.

EDIT2: I'm going to start a new thread about this game so that this thead doesn't get derailed. This isn't the Veldt, after all.
    Last edited by TheDarkOne; 06-17-2019 at 11:56 PM.

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.69%
    I've been playing "Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II" for GBA. I beat the end boss a couple of days ago and I'm doing some of the extra stuff now. I got this game years ago when I bought a bunch of GBA games cheap and it was before I had watched the show, and then somewhat recently I came across those games again, and didn't even remember that this was in there, and I'm glad I found it, it's alot of fun to play.

Thread Information