1. As it stands, Warlord wants forum count to be reduced. I guess we could leave this up to a vote, but I think he wanted to consolidate traffic to one major area while keeping the focus on Zelda Classic.
Oh neat. That makes sense. Puts things into a useful perspective.

2. Are you talking about this thread? If so, will do.
Actually this is in a nutshell self-evident, from the very existence of this thread, and everything that it stands for. There are people who think "We, the staff, are just here to help the entire userbase thrive. Help us help you." The theory generally works very well, from what I've seen of the internet, if managed properly.

3. Agreed. I can probably get the emotes, but I don't know if any of the pips are backed up. Sure wish I had a good friend that had made them for me in ZC once before and may be willing to do so again if necessary.
4. Yes, still the home. Not sure what you mean though.
There were discussions of where to host ZC in the case that AGN were to go down or become so idle to the point where the beta testers never returned to the beta forums here, given that there is only a single thread for ZC RC3's progress on Pure, though it's very, very active at the moment. Just tying up loose ends here.