Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.68%

Shardstorm change log

* Increased the maximum usable combo aliases to 2048. Pro Tip: Don't use them all for trees!
    * Added Import and Export Combo Aliases functionality in the File->Import/Export Menu.
    YIPPEE!!! Finally, get an import/export Combo Alias system and increasing the alias table greatly! Gleeok and whoever other developer did this gets a praise!

Anyone want to add in the thanks and praise for the developers, drop it here!

OBEY GOVERNMENT GOD ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.34%
    I'd like to thank _L_ for fixing and mostly finishing the mark II enemy editor deluxe edition.

......I'd also like to thank whomever fixes the bugs I caused when I added more combo aliases! *runs*
    "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (British Royal Institute, 1906)
    "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem" Henry Ford
    "The Host and The Parasite How Israel's Fifth Column Consumed America." Greg Felton
    "Fundamental Laws: A Report of the 68th Convocation of the Rose Cross Order" 1916
    "War is a Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    "The Secret Destiny of America" Manly P. Hall
    "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties" Oded Yinon (English Translation)
    The WWI Conspiracy: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 "A New World Order"
    The War You Don't See
    Psywar

The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating. Thomas Jefferson
    It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system for, if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. Henry Ford
    Man will ultimately be governed by God or by tyrants. Benjamin Franklin

This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    I like to see improvements of the enemy editor, specially all those variables without any descriptions what they actually do (Tektite etc). :)
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Thread Information