5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    Oh wowies, you already started! Sumtimes it's a bit hard to understand what you're saying (specially me not native English), butt I'll try.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Hee hee. I just want anyone get happy when I play their quest. Why dark room won't lit when I use candle?
    Last edited by Dashie; 10-26-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    Blue candle cannot light rooms, yellow candle can which is in Level 4 ... Level 7 is red candle (multiple usage in screen). :) You can burn red bushies with the yellow candle already.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Aw you got kidding me. Yellow candle? That pretty rare to me. But awesome item you make.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    Yeah, there is a yellow candle in both quests. And as far as I know, they're both in Level 4 anyway. :) I hope to see a new part some day soon, maybe with Levels 5 and 6? :)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    An update has been uploaded to match with the latest release of ZC 2.5 (which is the final release for that version). Lanmola and Moldorm dropsets in this quest have been changed accordingly, since it's now possible to assign a dropset to each segment of any Lanmola and / or Moldorm.

There is a known issue in this ZC release that makes Moldorms and Lanmolas disappear (like a killed enemy) if you exit and re-enter the room after having killed just a single segment. This is already fixed in the internal next release. This update to my quest is upwards compatible. No need to restart the game when the next ZC patch is released.

As usual, the updated URL's are in my signature. This applies to both quests of Zelda Deluxe.
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    There have been major updates to the first two quests to get them better in line with the recently released third quest of Zelda Deluxe. All three most updated quest links are in my signature for download. Enjoy! :)
    If you want to stay updated with all links to my current projects, please visit my signature at www.purezc.net - thanks and have fun!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    A small update has been released for the 3rd Quest to fix two texture (secret combo or flag) issues in mirror Hyrule. If you find more bugs, please let me know. :)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.63%
    The 4th Quest, which is the last and largest one of the entire series, is now available for the first time. All three other quests have received major updates! It's worth re-downloading them if you're currently playing.

~ Mat

PS: If anyone has downloaded the SECOND Quest within the last 12 hours, please download again. There is a small tile error (flipped over by magic hand) in the healthbar and save / continue screen. It's been hotfixed and now in my sig.

PPS: The FOURTH quest version was wrong when uploaded ... I'm really sorry for this! The correct version is now in my signature. With the version provided yesterday, the Level 1-3 entrance is blocked by a bush which you can't burn without magic. Sorry! Fixed now.

PS3: Thanks to the beta-testers, three bugs have been squashes in Levels 6-2, 8-1 and 8-2 ... thanks for playing! Update in my sig.
    Last edited by Matthew Bluefox; 03-04-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information