Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%

In regards to the Patra Class

I've noticed a few differences between the 1x1 Patra and the 2x2 BS Patra, in terms of behavior.

First of all, I see that only 1x1 Patras can have inner eyes, shoot projectiles, and be set to use the Big Circle Pattern or the Oval Patra, while these properties do not seem to apply to the BS Patra. That means the BS Patra can only use the Oval Pattern even if you set it to Big Circle, it never shoots projectiles even if you set the shooters property to center eye or inner eyes, and it can only have outer eyes even if you set the inner eyes property to any value greater than 0.

Also, I remember that things like step speed, turn frequency, and random rate were implemented for flying enemies. Well, I tried editing these properties for all the default Patras. Adjusting the Random Rate and Turn Frequency seemed to work for all of them, but adjusting the step speed did not seem to work for the BS Patra, as it seems to only move at a hard-coded step speed of 25 regardless of what you set it to.
    Last edited by XMuppetSB; 01-22-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information