User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Souls of Wisom returning

markermage
    I seem to be stuck in the Water Temple (normal world version). I've gotten the flippers already. What I seem to be having a problem with is that I've found a door that I can't go through despite it being open. It's in the room just south east of the room with the flippers. I suspect the the water infront of the door has something to do with me being unable to enter it. Is there something that I'm supposed to do to make an area of land appear just south of that door, or is this some sort of glitch?

I have greatly enjoyed Souls of Wisdom up to this point and would like to continue enjoying it.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.43%
    The problem with entering the door is caused by a bug in 2.5 RC2. You need to play the quest in Beta 18 (downloadable from soulsofwisdom.com). You can copy zc.sav over and continue on without losing progress.

eviljbrian
    Stuck in water temple as well, but just read that the problem could be with the ZC 2.5 build. Gonna download build 18 and see if it helps any.

Also I'm making and putting vids of my playthrough on youtube if anyone is interested. So far it's been good with some challenges along the way.

Thread Information