User Tag List

Thread: Is Link Gay?

Kedric Jones

Is Link Gay?

Hey all,

I just created a cartoon that I thought you would all like. It discusses the question of Link's sexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-QVB_LSys

Let me know what you think!

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%
    Hmm. I don't think it is that Link is gay, per se. Let's look at him through out the course of OoT: He is orphaned, and everyone in the village where he lives is an ass to him, except Saria. Maybe his lack of social experience made it hard for him to address his feelings (if any) for Saria in the beginning. So, he leaves, and all that, cool. He meets Zelda. Maybe Link cares more about his Journey than bumping fuzzies with royalty. Maybe he felt guilty if he had any feelings toward Zelda. By the time he left, he knew something was up with Saria, cause he runs away when she says some deep shit on the bridge. Once he draws the master sword, the most pivotal, and developmental period of his life is skipped entirely; puberty. He is sealed in the Temple of Time. This further stunts his emotional growth, and effectively makes him a sociopath. He's not gay, he's just a social retard.

And.. what if OoT's entire story was built on the premise of making sure Link had no reason to develop feelings for any of the girls...

Thread Information