Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%

Here's some more changes to make in the default template

As you may know, in the new default template, the new enemy tiles for the Magic Pols Vice and the L3 Goriya weren't modified properly. The L3 Goriya's tiles are on page 32 and the Magic Pols Voice's second row of tiles is on page 37. Oh and, the Phantom Ghini should probably have either the flickering flag or the transparency flag checked by default. Also, I honestly don't think the Moby is working out too well for the spin tile enemy sprite enemy's tiles. I also think that the Magic Pols Voice's default speed should be toned down to 50, because 100m is just too fast for it, since it has almost exactly the same stats as the Arrow Pols Voice.

And please go through this file to see all my modifications to the tileset:
    http://webzoom.freewebs.com/xmuppets...newdefault.qst

I know the quest maker can do it themselves, but I really want my new enemy tile preferences integrated into the template section so that way all enemies can be told apart more easily, seeing as in the current default template, it's still impossible to tell certain enemies apart from one another due to them looking exactly the same even when they use their new enemy tiles. Plus, I even threw in some placeholders for 2 enemies mentioned in _L_'s future plans for the enemy editor: The Z3 Stalfos, and the Z3 Wizzrobe. As for the BS Aquamentus placeholder tiles, it's okay for all 3 phases to be colored the same in the tiles sheet, because in BS Zelda, the Aquamentus's palette changes when it enters phases 2 and 3.

And another thing, I don't think those outlands waterfalls tiles fit in too well with the LOZ water tiles. So, here's an image of some LOZ waterfall tiles with switched colors:

As for the Outlands Waterfalls, you could move those to Page 113 and make an entire secton of Outlands Water/Pit Tiles going from page 113 to page 116. besides, I think the switched color LOZ waterfalls would fit in really well with the other switched color LOZ water tiles.

PS: If I had any knowledge of the code, I would gladly integrate these modifications into the default template myself.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.63%
    This is actually pretty handy. With so many enemies that look the same, it'd be nice to have their names listed. Even if it isn't included, you could still take a screenshot of every enemy page, with the names.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    Hm... I suppose you're right. Maybe I'll get around to it when I have the time. Since personally, I think that no two enemies should look the same, as I prefer that all enemies can be told apart from one another. But for one thing, their names are listed in the default template. And another thing, I think the Big Circle and Oval Patras should have L1 added in to their names, since technically, both of them are L1 Patras. So, here's what the names would be: Patra (L1, Big Circle), and Patra (L1, Oval).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    Sorry for the double post, but here's an image of my magic gauge pieces:

Unfortunately, the Magic Gauge Pieces in the Passive Subscreens are all set to blank tiles instead of the magic gauge piece tiles

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    Okay, here's some new left and right Zelda 2 Ache tiles that I made for Bat Wizzrobe 2's bat form, since the old tiles sucked:

And here's a subscreen vine set that I recolored in the original LOZ palette, just for the subscreen vine misc sprite.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.54%
    It's been a while, but here goes:
    http://img508.imageshack.us/g/greentrapsp.png/
    In the first image, I recolored the tiles for the constant varieties of the /, \, cw, and ccw traps green, even though this probably won't matter until these enemies are implemented in the post 2.5 rewrite.
    The second image contains some adjustments I made to two large Outlands Graves.
    The third and fourth images contains some corrections to make to a few tree tiles.
    The fifth image contains a triple heart sprite with four animation frames, which I made specifically for the stationary fairy.
    The sixth image contains some graphics for the subscreen vine misc sprite.
    And the last four images contain corrections to some of the new enemy tile labels. For example, since the fairy enemy and the Ice Wizzrobe don't exist yet, their tiles should be labeled as not used.
    http://img822.imageshack.us/g/redaquamentus.png/
    And here are some recolors of the Fire Dodongo and BS Aquamentus 2. I made them deep red, even though this probably won't matter until these enemies are implemented in the post 2.5 rewrite.

Thread Information