Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    That doesn't sound like too much longer. I know you guys probably have a lot on your plates besides this side project, so it'll probably still be awhile. Keep chugging away and thanks for not completely bailing on the project. I know a lot of people are out for your heads over this, but they need to chill and realize that Zelda Classic isn't the meaning of life, and the developers have lives that revolve around more important things than this.
    Thank you. People need to be grateful with what we have. ZC is a free program.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.82%
    Yeah, I'm very grateful on it too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.74%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthus View Post
    Thank you. People need to be grateful with what we have. ZC is a free program.
    You do know the last stable version is many, many years old right? (1.92 beta 184)
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%
    Why don't you get on that release of a stable version, then, Franpa, or use 1.92. I don't understand why all of these people feel like the developers owe them something. It isn't their duty. They aren't getting paid. Its a hobby. How many hobbies have you dropped or spent less time on over the years? I mean, someone give me a good arguement as to why the developers really owe us anything. If you don't like the unstable versions, use the stable ones. You don't get your new features, but you get what you pay for, and you aren't paying anything.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.11%
    Quote Originally Posted by franpa View Post
    You do know the last stable version is many, many years old right? (1.92 beta 184)
    I don't really get your point. :/

I'm not one of those anti-ZC beta haters, I'm just saying that people should be thankful. I still mess around in 2.10.2, and I still use the newer betas. I'm not working on anything serious, since I kind of have a lot going on right now. I use ZC for fun. The devs make it for fun. they work on it when they feel inclined, and have time. I'm also surprised they haven't up and left it due to all the negativity about it.

I think Anthony is pretty right on about the whole thing. Everyone is ready to complain.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.83%
    Everyone lost hope. I am not an anti-ZC hater, I am very thankful for what they have done. I just lost hope.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.74%
    Why don't you get on that release of a stable version, then, Franpa, or use 1.92. I don't understand why all of these people feel like the developers owe them something. It isn't their duty. They aren't getting paid. Its a hobby. How many hobbies have you dropped or spent less time on over the years? I mean, someone give me a good arguement as to why the developers really owe us anything. If you don't like the unstable versions, use the stable ones. You don't get your new features, but you get what you pay for, and you aren't paying anything.
    Doesn't work well under Windows 7. I'm not saying they owe us something, just saying that so far all there effort and time seems to have been wasted on learning what NOT to do, which I suppose will help them in future endeavors and help them to better organize them selves with future projects.

Anyways, I'm not trying to be mean or harsh, just saying that so far all they have to show for there work is buggy beta after buggy beta for a few years now.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Anthony
    after you invest a SEVERAL years of your time beta testing and wasting YOUR fucking time, THEN you can say something to those of us who have and feel betrayed after being promised time after time a stable release for all of our hard FUCKING FREE efforts.
    Until then STFU, you haven't contributed shit so who are you to tell those of us who have how to feel or what to think.
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.33%
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Anthony
    after you invest a SEVERAL years of your time beta testing and wasting YOUR fucking time, THEN you can say something to those of us who have and feel betrayed after being promised time after time a stable release for all of our hard FUCKING FREE efforts.
    Until then STFU, you haven't contributed shit so who are you to tell those of us who have how to feel or what to think.
    Well, then I thank you for working towards the current state of the program and I'm sorry that you've wasted so much time. I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't have put so much time and effort into an online collaborative effort because I would be afraid it would come to the same end. I still stand by the fact that the developers are human, have lives outside of coding this project and don't have any real duty to their users. Whatever man, I guess all I can say is that I don't understand getting bent out of shape over trusting people I don't know in person...and free video games, no matter how much time you've invested in it. So I'll go ahead and STFU and continue enjoying the program when I have time to between working, going to school, doing reserve time, playing in a band, and living my life away from the computer and let sleeping dogs lie.
    Talga Vassternich -- Deserve Victory

--------------------------------------------------------

Check out my YouTube channel! I'm doing video game reviews and retrospectives from the NES/SNES eras.
    I also now have a webpage: www.braselthegamer.com
    Contributor for Gaming Rebellion! Columnist of the new series Breakdown!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Well, then I thank you for working towards the current state of the program and I'm sorry that you've wasted so much time. I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't have put so much time and effort into an online collaborative effort because I would be afraid it would come to the same end. I still stand by the fact that the developers are human, have lives outside of coding this project and don't have any real duty to their users. Whatever man, I guess all I can say is that I don't understand getting bent out of shape over trusting people I don't know in person...and free video games, no matter how much time you've invested in it. So I'll go ahead and STFU and continue enjoying the program when I have time to between working, going to school, doing reserve time, playing in a band, and living my life away from the computer and let sleeping dogs lie.
    A mans word should be as good online as it is in the flesh, sadly some people don't believe that.
    The fault doesn't lay with those who take someones word, but to those who don't keep their word, in whatever environment.
    It's sad that you have lost site of that.
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Thread Information