6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%
    I must say that I really like the extra dungeon (Level D) -- it's chock full of puzzles and design intricacies. In case you have a difficult time finding it, I'll leave you a small hint: this dungeon makes getting the game's best weapon a lot more troublesome. I also see that you're taking some time off from the Let's Play. I don't blame you, you're probably already tired of my evil design tactics (even though you've barely skimmed the surface of the puzzles). :p
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%
    Actually, Fraps is being stubborn with me, so that's why the LP is lacking. XP
    Many games have a story, but only one story is a legend.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but either way it's messing up. In the "under the lake" cave (after beating level 3), I've gotten stuck. It's the cave where there are two locks per room and you must unlock one to make the other block unlock-able. Anyways, I made it through most of the dungeon, then when fighting the boss (the flying thing with all of the other littler flying things in a circle around it), I died, and it put me back at the beginning of the cave. The problem is that it relocked one of the blocks in the first room, and there is no key to unlock it since I had already picked it up. Any suggestions on what to do?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%
    Aha, that's a prime example of me sucking at testing certain things. My apologies. Everybody, please redownload the quest -- it should be fixed now. In case anyone encounters this bug, please tell me and I'll PM you a specially fixed version of the quest. GMO, I've PMed you.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    69.19%
    I don't know if this is a bug or not, but either way it's messing up. In the "under the lake" cave (after beating level 3), I've gotten stuck. It's the cave where there are two locks per room and you must unlock one to make the other block unlock-able. Anyways, I made it through most of the dungeon, then when fighting the boss (the flying thing with all of the other littler flying things in a circle around it), I died, and it put me back at the beginning of the cave. The problem is that it relocked one of the blocks in the first room, and there is no key to unlock it since I had already picked it up. Any suggestions on what to do?
    Hm, funny, I never encountered that bug...but then again, I beat the Patra (the flying enemy) on the first go anyway, so that's probably why I never had troubles.

Nevertheless, if it's there it's there, so thanks for pointing that out to Pineconn.
    Many games have a story, but only one story is a legend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn View Post
    Heh heh. Hint: use the ladder. But how, you ask? You'll figure it out.
    I assume I'm meant to walk half way up between water and land? D:

If yes, then that doesn't work in 1200 and I would report it.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.93%
    Yes, halfway between land and water. Stupid 2.5.
    My quests:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Okay thanks for providing a solution. It's the only show stopping bug I've seen so far.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%
    Thank you so much! That worked perfectly! This is such a fantastic game you've made, so I'm glad I can continue with it now! Kudos, and keep up the great work!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.07%
    Stuck in level 7, I can go down some stairs and get the map but thats it ._. no clue where a key is. Also your level 7 screenshot makes me cry
    Computer specifications:

Thread Information