Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.94%
    ...I blame the aliens!

The Armos statues should act like normal Armo statues. It sounds like it's a beta bug in this instance. You should be able to get the bracelet from touching the Armos in the Great Forest.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%
    "Fixed the bug where 2.10 quests' Armos enemies had their type set to '(None)'."

Looks like I don't need to report it? I'll see if that fixed it...

EDIT: Meh, they fixed it. I don't get the save the day with a bug report

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

smeeg
    I'm stuck I've finished level 6. and can't seem to find the mirror shield (or whatever it is called) Help would be appreciated. In the last level i found the flippers and finished the optional quest D to get the master sword.

smeeg
    nevermind. i found it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Ive really enjoyed this quest so far, however, im stuck in the truth cave. Im not sure I have enough magic to go all away around the spikes and get the key. The big problem is that I cant leave the cave until i get that key and so far ive died 68 times trying to accomplish this task in every didderent manner possible. Am I missing something?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.08%
    There should be potion rooms as you travel through the dungeon where you can refill your magic etc.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    yea but the problem is i already got it and died... i can make it to that first room with full heart containers and full magic and i still dont have enough... ive even tried to lose some hearts and just shortcut it. i can get so close but i lose magic and dhave to just guess and never make it...is that all i really missed?

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.8%
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdave44 View Post
    Ive really enjoyed this quest so far, however, im stuck in the truth cave. Im not sure I have enough magic to go all away around the spikes and get the key. The big problem is that I cant leave the cave until i get that key and so far ive died 68 times trying to accomplish this task in every didderent manner possible. Am I missing something?
    I had this same problem actually. I just tried to memorize where the spikes were. Since this quest was made in 2.10, there is no way to make a "refil room" with bushes that give just magic. If you use a special item/ chest for magic, then you can only get it once.

I don't understand though why you can't leave the truth cave though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    so i suppose without a cheat im forced to just restart... trust me ive tried to memorize them lol... I can see the spikes in the third room in my head, but I am always over steping it, and when im not im understepping it. Thus, my millitary bearing comes out and I just start to swear and have to leave it alone. This to me is equally as frusterating as level 5 on demo EX lol... Im sad now... I really dont want to restart. I just want to finish this cave... It makes me mad because I know this isnt too hard, i just dont have enough magic... )

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdave44 View Post
    so i suppose without a cheat im forced to just restart... trust me ive tried to memorize them lol... I can see the spikes in the third room in my head, but I am always over steping it, and when im not im understepping it. Thus, my millitary bearing comes out and I just start to swear and have to leave it alone. This to me is equally as frusterating as level 5 on demo EX lol... Im sad now... I really dont want to restart. I just want to finish this cave... It makes me mad because I know this isnt too hard, i just dont have enough magic... )
    Bomb open the right wall on this screen.

There's a skeleton in the next room that sells Magic Jars.
    Current Boxer in Punch-Out!! Wii:
    Retired

Currently Making:
    The Meaning of Christmas Deluxe

Thread Information