Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

End of Time DX Released

End of Time DX
    by Pineconn

Download: [Click Here]

You can find all of the necessary quest information, including the download link, in the QDB submission link above.

Quest file updated: 10/8/10

Description:

This quest is a graphical remake of my first quest, End of Time. This quest features a full overworld, an underworld, nine main dungeons, a few side dungeons and caves, and a brand-new, very tricky bonus dungeon (if you can find it). I've also included quite a few new puzzles in dungeons throughout the quest. Grammar and the overall quality of this quest are about as perfect as possible, so please enjoy.

I am not responsible for quest-ruining bugs you encounter with a 2.5 beta. Use 2.10.

Storyline:

Since this is a remake of my first quest, story is next to nonexistent. However, I was sure to include some beginning and ending cut-scenes.

If you need any help at all, post it here. I'll help you through my quest as much as possible. Of course, I also ask that you post any bugs that you have found or any comments that you have.
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    Woot, something to do when I beat your Link to the Heavens quest now :)
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    Been giving this a go, searching for level 4 (I don't need help) and enjoying it so far. The ambush tactic in one of the caves was pretty nifty and FFFFF at the other cave with some er, questionable music -_-
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    Hehehe, you're number 1 on my list. My beta testers (Moo2wo and Russ) didn't mention the... questionable music... to me.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    I just got the hammer and finished the dungeon (not sure what # it was) and now I'm lost, where do I go to find the next dungeon? I've searched various pegs etc. with no luck :/
    Computer specifications:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%
    You need the fire boomerang from the Underworld, which can be found by going about as southeast as possible, then pushing a rock across lava to form walkways. ...Don't ask me, I made that several years ago.

Next, head up to a pond in the Quartz Mountains. Use the fire boomerang to burn a shrub across the pond, allowing you to hookshot across. You'll traverse into the Infernal Swamp, which houses quite a few secrets...
    My quests:

charchar
    In another comment someone couldn't figure out which tree to burn, but they found it. I swear I've tryed burning every tree i can, but none of them burn. It's not that small tree at the top of the screen, two screens to the left of the shop is it?...

...right at the start of the game

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    The screen left of the big tree has the bush you need to burn, it leads to stairs afaik.
    Computer specifications:

charchar
    Quote Originally Posted by franpa View Post
    The screen left of the big tree has the bush you need to burn, it leads to stairs afaik.
    oohkay. So i really suck at zelda apparently. Can someone point out which bush it is i need to burn? thanks..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19%
    6E .
    Computer specifications:

Thread Information