vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    70.6%
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7 View Post
    Great job, Pineconn...

Just one minor ?: No gold ring?
    There was in the original End of Time, but alas, not in End of Time DX as far as I've gathered.
    Many games have a story, but only one story is a legend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Yeah..... So.....

I'm kinda stuck after the first dungeon.... Looked everywhere and don't know what to do.... Any hints?

Hopefully I can blame it all on a 2.5 beta and I'm not as stupid as I think...

EDIT: Okay, I looked in ZQuest and saw that the bracelet is supposed to be under the armos statue. But for whatever reason I can't move the armos statue. In fact, whenever I touch ANY armos statue it makes the noise that occurs whenever you kill an enemy. So hopefully I'm not stupid and this is the dumb beta's fault?

Click here to level up my card!

"Everybody's doing it... I just wanted to be popular."
    Bender- Futurama

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthus View Post
    Hopefully not spoiling too much here, but is it required I drop 300 rupees for Din's Fire?
    Sorry, this is going to probably sound dumb, but where do I find Din's Fire in the first place? I haven't had any luck so far in finding it.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.29%
    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Sorry, this is going to probably sound dumb, but where do I find Din's Fire in the first place? I haven't had any luck so far in finding it.
    It's been a while, but I -think- it is in a hidden shop in the desert. I think you either have to bomb a wall, or use the raft.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%

Never mind

Hopefully not spoiling too much here, but is it required I drop 300 rupees for Din's Fire?
    I just found it...I can't believe I forgot about that cave.

It's always the easiest answers that are the hardest to think of sometimes. My bad.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%
    It's been a while, but I -think- it is in a hidden shop in the desert. I think you either have to bomb a wall, or use the raft.
    Thank you! I actually found it...and then came onto this post to say that I had, then I saw that, but thank you so much anyways! I absolutely love this game, and I feel a bit dumb for not remembering about that cave.

charchar
    In another comment someone couldn't figure out which tree to burn, but they found it. I swear I've tryed burning every tree i can, but none of them burn. It's not that small tree at the top of the screen, two screens to the left of the shop is it?...

...right at the start of the game

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%
    The screen left of the big tree has the bush you need to burn, it leads to stairs afaik.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%
    Okay, I'm in level 8, and I can't figure out this room...I mean, it looks like it should be just a matter of getting over the lava and pushing the two blocks onto the buttons to open the door...but how do I get across the lava? I'm thinking it has something to do with the torch on the far left, because right behind it there's some odd looking tile or something, but I'm not sure. Sorry if this is a really obvious answer that I'm just missing, but I've been messing with this room for a while now to no success.

By the way, I got the strongest sword, and I LOVED the dungeon it was in! That was absolutely a blast!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%
    Quote Originally Posted by GMO View Post
    Okay, I'm in level 8, and I can't figure out this room...I mean, it looks like it should be just a matter of getting over the lava and pushing the two blocks onto the buttons to open the door...but how do I get across the lava? I'm thinking it has something to do with the torch on the far left, because right behind it there's some odd looking tile or something, but I'm not sure. Sorry if this is a really obvious answer that I'm just missing, but I've been messing with this room for a while now to no success.

By the way, I got the strongest sword, and I LOVED the dungeon it was in! That was absolutely a blast!

...I just figured it out about a second after I posted this...I've got to stop doing that. Sorry.

Thread Information