vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    My guess is that you need to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8cmZf5FtBU#t=8m27s
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

StarWoors
    Question:

I'm playing this game in ZC 2.1 (Windows XP). Whenever I save my game and exit ZC then start the program up again I get an error message saying that the file for the custome quest game cannot be found. This happen everytime I start a game, save and exit ZC then come back, select my registered name then pressing enter to start. This never happens with any of the other non-custom quest games automatically included with ZC 2.1. Any Suggestions? :)

Daxor

It won't let me use it!!

The Zelda end of time quest I can't find in the directory to play it. iT doesn't matter where I save it to or what I do it just won't be there can any one explain that!!!

Daxor

I half Fixed the problem on my own

I changed the save file so there is .qst at the end so now I can find it but in the description box it says error opening file and then I can't play still so I've tried finding help by google search but it isn't working so answer as fast as you can! I just tried to open a download quest in the Zquest and it said the problem was something to do with the header!!

heighlylikely
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxor View Post
    I changed the save file so there is .qst at the end so now I can find it but in the description box it says error opening file and then I can't play still so I've tried finding help by google search but it isn't working so answer as fast as you can! I just tried to open a download quest in the Zquest and it said the problem was something to do with the header!!
    Are you using the correct version (2.10)?

Also, I am having a problem on level 8. In the room where there is a row of spikes along the top with two directional push blocks and buttons, as seen here http://armageddongames.net/showthrea...vel#post434353 , I can't get across the gap. I looked in Blamans LP on youtube, but the method he used there doesn't work for me so I'm assuming it was changed with the updated version. Can I get any hints on what needs to be done?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Hmm, I don't believe I changed it. You need to play the ocarina behind the leftmost torch, then walk up the walkway that appears and push the blocks. I just tested it and it worked fine.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

heighlylikely
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineconn View Post
    Hmm, I don't believe I changed it. You need to play the ocarina behind the leftmost torch, then walk up the walkway that appears and push the blocks. I just tested it and it worked fine.
    *facepalm* I knew I needed the ocarina and I saw the funny tile behind the column, yet somehow forgot that the ocarina needs to be played on specific tiles in this gmae to have any effect. I feel a bit stupid now. At least I can finish this now and get back to Light of the Heavens DX where I also stalled due to a problem (water isn't filling the gap I need to cross in Level 3 shortly before the boss. I have 4 keys, should I should have done everthing, but it isn't working.)

To daxor: I was just re-reading your post and it sounds like you were trying to open the .qst with Zquest? Because I think that's if you want to create/alter a quest. To play a quest, use zelda-w.exe or a similar sounding file. Let me know if that hekps.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    89.13%
    That game is awesome, I just finished Level 8, but I can't find the last heart piece! Does anyone have a clue?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.6%
    Heart Piece, or Heart Container? There's a hidden Heart Container in Level 9. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
    My quests:

Thread Information