Hey all.

I haven't been to this site in AGES. When I was last here there were Mage Point questions. I was involved in the ruckus when ZC upgraded to 2.10.

I'm really bored and I just got off school for the summer. I just graduated from college with two diplomas in music and science, with the music part specializing in composition. Now, I don't write nearly enough and I realized that custom-order quest pieces will help me with my writing tremendously.

So, give me a scenario from a quest and I'll try to write you a MIDI for the background music.

If anyone cares, I'm especially interested in the music of Paul Hindemith and Claude Debussy. With a little Steve Reich on top.

This is the opening part of a sonata for flute, clarinet and trombone I've been working on. Sorry for the balance issues with the midi, I cut it straight from my score file so the dynamics are marked as a human would play them.
Enjoy.
http://www.box.net/shared/dt6tixstyo

I remember no one ever actually posting in Dev Exchange but if I get any takers I'll try to have stuff done fairly promptly; no one likes to be kept waiting.