Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%

Fatal Frame IV Translation Project

I'm not sure if anyone else has been following this. I remember it being mentioned a few times on here, but I can't even remember when. Basically this team wrote a patch that let's you play the Japanese version of Fatal Frame IV for the Wii on your US console, with all the text translated.

I've been very excited for this, and ordered my copy back in November from Play-Asia. The patch came out last week, and it has been really fun to play. Right now I'm on Chapter 3.

Anyone else try this out? For more infor check here: http://zero4.higashinoeden.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Not that anyone seems to care, but I finished the game last week. Fans of horror games owe it to themselves to try and experience this game, esp if they've never played a Fatal Frame game before. I'm sure Nintendo didn't localize it for numerous reasons, one being that it might not have sold well here (FF has always been a niche series), and two being the outstanding bugs, (none of which are deal breakers) but this is a quality game, and I highly recommend it.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Eh, I've never really been all that into Horror games. The closest I've come is FEAR, but that doesn't really count. The problem, I think, is the pace - I get impatient and frustrated at the lack of anything happening. At least, I do during Resident Evil games, anyway.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Thread Information