User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by firebug View Post
    Civilians shouldn't be killed indiscriminately because of the actions of a few douche bags.
    I agree, which is why Hamas needs to be exterminated, whatever the cost, so they'll stop doing that.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.77%

Re: Unthinkable - Hamas uses boys school for defense while bombing Israel soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by firebug View Post
    Hamas are being real douche bags and deserve to be exterminated.
    Uh-huh.
    "In a democracy, majority rules. The majority of people are stupid. You do the math."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.25%

If Hamas is wiped out, another extremist group will take their place. As long as their are Israelis and Palestinians, Israelis and Palestinians will keep on killing each other.
    The artist formally known as macweirdo42, formally known as weirdguy (it's a long, uninteresting story).

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

There will always be bullies. They always deserved to be punched, even if another one will eventually take their place. There is no excuse to just let your neighbor kidnap your people and shoot rockets at you. It can't be tolerated.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.77%

Quote Originally Posted by rock_nog View Post
    If Hamas is wiped out, another extremist group will take their place. As long as their are Israelis and Palestinians, Israelis and Palestinians will keep on killing each other.
    There will always be problems. Humans are good at not liking each other. The key is in how you address those problems. There will always be serial killers as well, does that mean the police should just stop investigating murders? Hell no.

Besides, if we didn't have terrorists and criminals in general we'd be living in a Utopian society. Life just isn't that rosy.
    "In a democracy, majority rules. The majority of people are stupid. You do the math."

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%

Interjection to post something that repeatedly finds its way into my E-mail inbox. But first, an image.

There is a well known phrase in the middle east, and on E-mails in every Jew's inbox:
    If Islam put down their weapons, there would be no war.
    If Israel put down their weapons, there would be no Israel.

I got this from an article by Benjamin Netanyahu.

It's our land
    By: Benjamin Netanyahu

Apparently, Benjamin Netanyahu gave an interview and was asked about Israel's occupation of Arab lands.

His response was "It's our land".

The reporter (CNN or the like) was stunned - Read below "It's our land..." It's important information since we don't get fair and accurate reporting from the media and the true facts tend to get lost.

"Crash Course on the Arab Israeli Conflict." Here are overlooked facts in the current Middle East situation. These were compiled by a Christian university professor:

BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY

It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew -- it doesn't matter.

1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, Two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades AFTER the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10 The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey .

13. The Arab-Israeli Conflict: the Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and
    Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990,
    429 were directed against Israel.

18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.

19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.

Schrodinger's roomate. He killed my cat! Maybe.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    86.73%

The only extreme thing about Israeli is their dedication to never seeing the holocaust repeated.
    Trevelyan
    Version 2.4

Winner of the Teh Winnar! award in the first writing contest.

There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.64%

Don't forget to mention that Israel did some fucked up shit too. After the land was taken from the Palestinians, and Israel was founded, many Palestinians became displaced and were like "where the fuck do we go now?"

http://www.mfa.gov.il/NR/rdonlyres/6.../MFAG007y0.gif

The result of the partition plan resulted in Jews getting most of the land, and separating the Arab land from eachother. The Arabs this applied to could either apply for Isreali citizenship (which they were promised if they wanted it) or move the fuck out. Despite this promise, many Arabs who applied for citizenship, were taken to jail, and dumped out into Lebanon. So Jews are going, "yay, land that was promised to us over 2000 fucking years ago by people who no longer exist," and Arabs are going, "What the fuck, my home was taken from me,"

Now I agree that both parties should just live peacefully together, and the Arabs should knock it off. But originally, the Arabs were royally fucked by the UN.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%

Civilians rarely benefit from wars which occurred out of their hands, particularly when they're on the front lines, or nearby.

What I'm trying to look for now, is the source of the Six-Day War. I've heard opposing things from both sides, obviously.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%

*depressed sigh*

whoop de do, big surprise. Hamas is a terrosist group. they don't have the sophisticated tanks and stuff Israel does. but they are craaaazy about winning the war, so they fight in the only way possible to not get wiped out; By hiding like cowards behind innocents.

but seriously, it doesn't matter who started the war, or who is in the right. The war there will NEVER END. Not unless one of the two sides is wiped off the face of the earth.

First off, both sides claim that area to be THEIR land. That's already a big problem, since if multiple (completely different) cultures are trying to live in the same small country, there is BOUND to be some conflict.

Second, both sides have taken so many lives in this retarded war that it goes like this: "Your unlce killed my uncle, so I must kill you!" "But your uncle killed MY brother, so I have to kill YOU!" "BUT YOUR BROTHER KILLED MY LITTE SISTER, SO I-"...Repeat ad nauseum. Too much blood has spilled. almost everyone knows someone who killed a relative, who killed a relative, who killed a friend... Both sides have a LOT of anger and desire for revenge bottled up.

And thirdly....Let me tell you something my Dad told me. He ran a plastic injection moulding shop for a while, and one of his employees was a hardcore suporter of Israel. The man told my dad that his brother in law ran a bullet factory down there, and due to the war he'd gone form working 5 days a week, one shift, to having the place running 24-7, and was making a bundle. Bottom line? A lot of bunisnesses on BOTH SIDES are making a lot of money selling weapons. They DO NOT want the war to end. I'm pretty damn sure that more than one cease fire was broken by some crooked businessman giving a 50$ american bill to a hamas soldier, whispering "You fire a few rockets over the border, and I got more for you!".

Seriously, the war there is hopeless, IMO. I don't even CARE who's right or wrong anymore. All I know is that unless some MASSIVE international action is taken in some way or another, the war will go on forever, or at least until one side is just a pile of corpses. Personally, I hope hamas goes down, for the sole fact that it does shit like seen in the video. You DO NOT involve innocent civilians in your stupid retarded turf wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Thread Information